Thursday, September 03, 2009

The Fading You

And thus draws the night dark nigh;
with that dies the hope high,
and as the clear day turns to gray;
only that old fear seems to stay.

Will this night be, one of those,
spent with questions, your memories pose;
while in my bed, I lay awake,
and with the imaginary you, talks I fake?

Or, is this going to be a simpler one;
where sleep will have a decent run,
and in my dreams you will come;
talking some, listening to some?

Night is dying, and I fear the dawn ahead;
like those dreams blur, will you fade?
Or, like those days of yore;
from your heart again, you'll pour?

8 comments:

  1. then you see a shimmer of light on the horizon,
    your alarm rings,
    You realise that its the same shit but a different day

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) that is what I have written there...Mr. J

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...and who said laymen are allowed here? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. gd one who says time travel in straight line it travels in circle bringing the same shit over and again........

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe...well it ain't shit for me...otherwise it would not have found its place up here...in my thoughts and dreams :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha .....thats wat i call intellectual arrogance always ready wid ultimate defense;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm...call it arrogance or just a defense...but, I guess, this is as real as it can get for me, when something (or someone) can force me to write :)

    ReplyDelete

If not here then where...? If not now then when...?